At Dennis M. Janssen & Associates, we pledge the following:
- We will treat our clients and their families with the utmost dignity and respect.
- We understand that clients have many choices when hiring a law firm and they are seeking legal representation because they are confronted with a great challenge. At this challenging time, the client does not need to worry about whether their lawyers are working on their case and doing their job; this is why we pledge to timely respond to a client’s inquiry regarding their case and provide our clients with copies of all documents that they need to keep up with their case as it progresses.
- We will only accept those cases and work with clients that we believe in.
- We will prepare every case with the understanding that each client is unique.
- We have a high expectation for every case that we accept and meet those expectations by properly investigating the facts of the case early in the process.
- We believe that in order to obtain an excellent result for our client, we must prepare every case as if it is going to trial. This means that if we accept a client’s case, we are in for a penny – in for a pound.
- We do not believe that it is fair to allow a client’s case to drag on for long periods of time without resolution; this is why we pledge to work diligently to secure resolution in timely manner.
- Finally, we believe that successful results depend on an open and honest relationship with our clients. We require and expect our clients to provide us with all the facts (holding nothing back), and we will always provide our clients with a fair an honest assessment of the case.